Teddy's Calling Crystal Kit ©
Rest - Sleep - Rejuvenate
© is dedicated to my gorgeous Nan.
When my mum was a little girl, instead of my Nan saying “It's time for bed”, in a quiet voice she would whisper - “Did you hear that? I think I can hear Teddy Calling”.
My mum would say the same thing to me when I was little. I loved it so much. I was convinced that my special Teddy's were truly calling out to me.
Teddy's Calling means 'It's time to go to sleep'.
This thoughtful selection of crystals have been put together with a beautiful night's sleep in mind. Just like those peaceful nights I used to have as a kid.
Teddy's Calling is for all ages, anyone that wants to feel relaxed, loved and at peace when they jump into bed.
Teddy's Calling is the perfect kit to:
- Help soothe the Nervous System at night and prevent anxiety and worry.
- Support complete relaxation.
- Support anyone who has frequent nightmares or night terrors.
- Help normalise the sleep-wake cycle.
- Support those with sleep disorders such as insomnia.
If you or someone you love needs a beautiful kit to promote a peaceful sleep, Teddy's Calling might just be the perfect choice.
What you will receive:
- 1 x Amethyst Tumble Stone.
- 1 x Pink Opal Tumble Stone.
- 1 x Smoky Quartz Tumble Stone.
- 1 x Rainbow Moonstone Tumble Stone.
- 1 x Lepidolite Tumble Stone.
- 1 x White Howlite Tumble Stone.
- 1 x Jute Bag with logo.
- 1 x Information Card.
Total weight of kit: 98g
We will intuitively select each Crystal within your 'Teddy's Calling Crystal Kit' based on our available stock.
The images are offered as an example only.
Due to the uniqueness of each piece, the measurements provided are only offered as a guide.
If you have a preference for the type of stones you are after please leave a note with your order.
Crystal descriptions available on our website are not a prescription or diagnosis and have NOT been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
These descriptions are only supplied with the intention to provide food for thought.
Please consult your health care professional regarding serious health concerns and do not attempt to self-diagnose.