Nurture Crystal Kit ©
Compassion - Care - Kindness
Nurture © is dedicated to the beautiful women in my life who have nurtured me through all of my experiences - good and bad.
Nurture is the gift you give when flowers just aren't enough.
This thoughtful selection of crystals is like a beautiful warm hug that says: 'I'm here', 'I see you', 'I am grateful for you', 'I care', 'I love you', amongst many other things.
Nurture has been designed to support the growth of love in all areas, and is ideal to gift to yourself or someone you love for any reason or occasion.
Nurture is the perfect kit to:
- Help attract loving relationships and supportive friendships.
- Give as a gift for a birthday, Mothers Day, Wedding, Anniversary etc.
- Support those dealing with grief and/or loss of any kind.
Including the death of a loved one (parent, sibling, child, friend, pet.), loss of a job etc.
- Support families during their fertility and/or pregnancy journey.
This includes those who are trying to conceive or who are dealing with infertility, miscarriage and/or infant loss.
- Support individuals dealing with the ending of a significant and/or difficult relationship.
This includes heartbreak, domestic violence victims etc.
The uses for this kit are incredibly broad.
So, if you or someone you love needs some TLC, Nurture might just be the perfect choice.
What you will receive:
- 1 x Morganite Tumble Stone.
- 1 x Rhodonite Tumble Stone.
- 1 x Rose Quartz Tumble Stone.
- 1 x Mangano Calcite Tumble Stone.
- 1 x Kunzite Tumble Stone.
- 1 x Pink Chalcedony Tumble Stone.
- 1 x Jute Bag with logo.
- 1 x Information Card.
Total weight of kit: 80g
We will intuitively select each Crystal within your 'Nurture Crystal Kit' based on our available stock.
The images are offered as an example only.
Due to the uniqueness of each piece, the measurements provided are only offered as a guide.
If you have a preference for the type of stones you are after please leave a note with your order.
Crystal descriptions available on our website are not a prescription or diagnosis and have NOT been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
These descriptions are only supplied with the intention to provide food for thought.
Please consult your health care professional regarding serious health concerns and do not attempt to self-diagnose.