Refund and Returns Policy
The following information is the terms and conditions that constitute our Refund and Returns Policy.
We only accept returns for items that have been damaged in transit during delivery.
We do not offer refunds or returns for 'Change of Mind' purchases.
All products sold by High Country Holistic are handmade or hand picked intuitively for our customers and packaged with love and care.
Although each item is checked over before being packaged and shipped to you, we understand some of our products (crystals, glass wear etc.) can be fragile and fractures and inclusions may occur during shipping and handling.
If your goods have been damaged during transit to your delivery address, at the sole discretion of employees at High Country Holistic, we may offer you a replacement, refund or store credit.
Returns of Damaged Full Priced Items
We will only provide a refund or store credit when the goods cannot be replaced with the same or similar item.
Returns of Damaged Sale Items
Unfortunately we cannot provide a refund for sale items. In the case where we are unable to provide a replacement of your goods with the same or similar item, a store credit will be provided.
HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN OF DAMAGED GOODS
To apply for a replacement, refund or store credit for damaged goods please follow the below steps:
To begin your return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your parcel, with the subject: 'DAMAGED GOODS'. Please include your full name, order number, and a photo of your damaged item(s).
Please allow up to 48 hours for a member of our team to respond to your return request.
Once your return has been accepted by us, we will provide you, via email, with instructions on how and where to send your package, including a returns number to quote on your parcel.
Post your damaged goods (in their original packaging) to the provided postal address within 7 calendar days from the date you received your parcel with a receipt of your proof of purchase.
- Once your return has been received and inspected by us we will notify you via email. This email will include information on how your return is to be processed – replacement, refund, store credit etc.
Please allow 2-4 days upon your parcels delivery to us to be notified about the outcome of your return.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
- All customers are responsible for the shipping costs when returning goods to High Country Holistic. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund or store credit in the event your goods cannot be replaced, the cost of the original shipping will be deducted from your refund/store credit.
- All returned goods must be in their original packaging with a receipt of proof of purchase.
- We are unable to provide a replacement, refund or store credit if your parcel is lost or stolen on delivery or return.
Please make sure, for extra safety, that you choose tracked postage or signature on delivery for your return.
- We will not process a return or provide a replacement, refund or store credit for goods sent to us without first requesting a return, or for goods returned to us outside of a 14 calendar day period from the date you received your parcel.